Thursday, June 07, 2007

I need a challenge

I need something to get me back into movie mode again. So, I'm thinking another challenge like I did last year. This time, instead of restricting what kind of movies I watch, I think I'm just going to make sure I watch tons of movies. Tons and TONS of movies. So I'm thinking A-Movie-A-Day. Who knows, it may even keep the doctor away. And it's a perfect way for me to spend my time while I'm bored, nursing. Rules?

1. Beginning today, June 7th, and for the next 28 days, I will watch one movie every day.

2. I can double up some days to make up for other days with missed movies (hey, I'm a new mom, I need some leeway).

3. Short films count, but not a short film a day. If I watch short films, I have to watch a feature-length amount of them to count for a day.

4. I will never get out of a movie rut watching the same old stuff. So... I have to watch only stuff I haven't seen before. Therefore...

5. I can only watch each movie once.

I am going to make one exception to rule#4 though... I already have Nosferatu at home, and I am not sending it back without watching it.

6. I can get the movies from any source, including the internet, but since there is a lot of crap on the internet...

7. I cannot count simple joke videos or home movies put up on the web. They have to be "films" or "movies" and all that that connotes. (I realize how subjective that is, but I don't care).

8. I will not be a complete failure if I don't make it. :) (I have to put this in because I will otherwise give up if I miss a day or two).


Here I go... (wish me luck!)


Back to the full blog...

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Tech Blog