Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm back with HUGE news!

Well, I'm back. I thought I could keep up with this blog even through all the changes going on in my life lately, but I was wrong. I went through my first pregnancy and gave birth to a beautiful boy, I also lost my father-in-law to that nasty villain known as cancer. There has been a lot going on personally and I just haven't been able to keep up with this movie stuff in the meantime. I've hardly even watched any movies! I also kind of gave up on the "How To's" I was writing in part because it takes a big time commitment, and also because of lack of participation on your part. I'll come back to it later when I have more time though. For now I want to get back to the reviews and stuff that I had been doing before. But before I do any of that, I have HUGE news...

10mph, the movie I worked on in 2005 is finally being released! It's now available on DVD for purchase and rent! You can even rent it from Netflix! Holy Moly!!! Oh and I have decided to become an official seller of 10mph, so if you're going to buy it (and of course, you should), support my film career, help my pay back my student loans for film school, and buy it from me!!! You can get it by clicking on this button:
or from the links section of my main page.

There is a DVD release party this Friday evening as part of the First Friday Art Walk in Denver. You're all evited! Hubby, baby & I will be there, hopefully some of you will too!

And for anyone who's interested, I now have a listing on imdb!


Back to the full blog...

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Tech Blog