Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mini reviews from my iPhone?

I've been watching more movies again recently. And I keep thinking about picking up this blog again and writing about the movies I see, but it is so hard to find the time and mental clarity to do anything when you're a full-time mom. I think J.K. Rowling must have had a secret nanny or something. Anyway... I'm probably going to be giving up tech for a while soon, but until then, I thought, maybe I could write a few mini reviews from my iPhone.

We'll see!

I was about to write a couple now but I suddenly can't keep my eyes open. Baby steps I guess. Watch this spot for some possible mini reviews in the near future.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

malcom said...

watch movies online or download blockbusters, high-quality movies from many countries, including pirated movies in the Popcorn Time app

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Tech Blog