Thursday, May 04, 2006

BIG STAR WARS NEWS!!!

Ok, I know I hate Lucas, but he may be redeeming himself a little in my eyes. The big news this week is that he is rereleasing the original trilogy this September in their ORIGINAL FORM!!!! Did you hear that? The original versions -- the ones he vowed never to release because the newer versions were the ones he loved -- will be available to purchase! I know we will be getting a set. And we'll be doing another Star Wars marathon I'm sure. All I can say is HALLE-FREAKIN-LUYAH! But here's the catch: the DVDs are only going to be available through December, so you know people will be camping out, and clawing and scratching for their copies. Be careful out there! Get there early and wear protective gear!


Back to the full blog...

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Tech Blog